Volkswagen is introducing a hefty expansion to the Polo range which includes the Polo STI BlueMotion, Polo TDI BlueMotion, CrossPolo and Polo BlueGT at the upcoming Geneva Motor Show 2014.
Some of the details of these models will be outlined:
- The Polo STI BlueMotion is available with petrol engine, consumes only 4.1 per 100km. This would be a five-seater with having the quality to be world’s most fuel efficient car.
- The Polo TDI BlueMotion with diesel engine will consume only 3.1 per 100km. This is also a five-seater with the quality to be the world’s most fuel efficient car. It delivers 1,400 km of driving range.
- Polo BlueGT is offering more exciting fuel-sipping with 1.4 liter engine having 147 hp and has active cylinder management.
- The CrossPolo will offer new aesthetic items, vibrant colors and R-Line package available on standard Polo body.
- The first Volkswagen with MirrorLink and entirely new touchscreen infotainment systems.
- Electro-Mechanical power steering ensures comfort and high performance.
- Also making the debut Sport Select chassis having an option of electrically switchable silencers though this option will not be available in Polo BlueMotion and CrossPolo.
- Polo is also introducing high-tech with class by adding Automatic Post Collision Braking System as standard and an optional Front Assist City Emergency Braking.