With Ford consistently appearing at the top of lists of the most popular cars in the UK, the Kuga, Focus and Fiesta models can cater to all markets, with a range of small run arounds as well as big family hatchbacks that are both reliable and economical.
It’s the Ford Fiesta that has been the country’s most popular car for almost a decade, despite fierce competition from others in the small car class.
Image Source : Flickr
The New Ford Fiesta
Unveiling the sleek new 2017 Fiesta, Ford have continued to create a small hatchback that’s a cut above its competitors. With premium safety technology and gadgets, an upmarket interior, good build quality and punchy ecoboost engine choices, you’d be forgiven for forgetting you’re in a humble Fiesta.
A small car with the sophisticated quality of a bigger model, the Fiesta is fun to drive as it has precise steering, sharp handling and it is remarkably refined. Inside, there is ample head, leg and elbow room for all passengers and the interiors feel upmarket and comfortable.
When you buy your all-new Fiesta, you have the option to choose from 12 attractive colours, such as ruby red, chrome copper and moondust silver as well as sleek extras like alloy wheels, a panorama sunroof, parking sensors, rear view camera and a contrast roof.
Tips to Take Care of Your New Fiesta
So, you’ve decided to go for it and buy the brand-new Fiesta. What are the best ways to take care of your new car so it continues looking as good as the day it left the showroom? Here are a few tips on how to take care of your new Fiesta:
- Clean the paint of your car with detailing clay – this can remove bonded surface contamination that might be stuck to the paint and can’t be removed with normal washing.
- A good coat of wax will help repel water, the harsh elements, pollutants and dead bugs to keep your paintwork looking fresh for longer.
- Be sure to know how to clean car windows properly so it’ll be streak-free
- Dirt-proof the interiors – using shiny protectants can increase the likelihood of age-related cracks on new vinyl. Instead, use a fabric protector like Scotchgard to keep dirt and pollen from clinging.
- Maintain your car regularly – get your car serviced every year and in-between this time, make regular checks to the engine oil, tyre air pressure, battery and air filter.
- Invest in specialist Ford GAP Insurance with ALA to protect your new purchase and your investment.
When you invest in the impressive new Ford Fiesta, you’ll have a small hatchback that will make you fall in love with driving again. Follow our car maintenance tips to help make sure your Fiesta looks brand-new for longer.